Hitman PF Exclusive or Ryu Sagat Exclusive?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Razor Hanzo

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hey guys I'm a new collector and I need some expert opinions. At Comicon I ordered both the Hitman PF Exclusive and the Ryu vs. Sagat Exclusive Dio. Both have a production # of 125. Both look great. I love both games equally.

Which would you choose?

Personally I'd go for the hitman. Theres hardly been any products from the game. Decent ones anyway.
Then again I'm a sucker for anything hitman. :lol

ryu_vs_sagat.jpg

Thaks for the input guys. I'm still undecided, but i guess I have till the end of the year. (The dio is supposed to come out at the end of '09)

BTW, do Pop Culture Shock's statues tend to go up in value?

In terms of being a statue I would personally say the street fighter dio is better but the hitman pf is awesome and shows the character so well.
It's all going to have to depend on which statue you like more rather that trying to figure out which game you prefer.

I also ordered both. If I have to make a choice, it would be the Ryu Sagat dio EX.

Could you post pics with both of them? I'm curious how hitman looks.

Ryu vs. Sagat is amazing, no doubt. But I LOVE Hitman and I love PF's. So if I had to choose, it would be Hitman.

That Ryu Vs Sagat dio is pretty nice looking but I would go with the Hitman PF. Actually I already did and he and Punisher are my top two favorite pieces I have on order for next year.
Congrats if you're able to get both:banana

That Ryu Vs Sagat dio is pretty nice looking but I would go with the Hitman PF. Actually I already did and he and Punisher are my top two favorite pieces I have on order for next year.
Congrats if you're able to get both:banana

I have the Punisher on order too. I'm going to try for all three, but it's going to require some serious sacrifices in other areas. I just bought a Kindle too, so it's going to be that much harder. I am leaning towards Hitman Now.

I have the Punisher on order too. I'm going to try for all three, but it's going to require some serious sacrifices in other areas. I just bought a Kindle too, so it's going to be that much harder. I am leaning towards Hitman Now.

Smart choice and that will be awesome if you can get all three:naughty What exactly is a kindle? I see it when I log onto amazon but I haven't really checked it out.

Also, is that Mr Roeper in your avatar?

Oh, and I'm thinking if Sideshow has done a Hitman PF, why not an Equilibrium Preston PF:banana

The Kindle is an electric reader which lets you download books from Amazon electronically. It has a ton of features and holds over 1500 books on it. I read a lot, but my condo is small and books create clutter, which I loathe.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amazon_Kindle

Oh yeah, that is Mr. Roper :lol. Three's company was my favorite show as a kid.

Back