Hitman Absolution Agent 47

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hahaaaa i am having a blood money sculpt done along with
a custom red lined suit , red stripe tie and strip shirt.

I also have the commando head.
The sculpt is great but the head is tiny and looks stupid on the type 19 body i have which is hitman's build.
So may need to try it on a bruce lee body.

Hi guys, I am using the coulson jacket for my hitman custom. The shirt and pants are from ZY toys suit though. I use the coulson jacket cause the zy toy one fits too baggy and the neck area is just too big. In the games, hitman suit is very tight fitting.

I got a pair of DX10 1911 for him. It seems to be the closest to the silverballers I can find. I will custom made some silencer for him.

I thought about the T1 longslide but it is not the right gun for the silencer look and it is too expensive on ebay now.

Coulson Suit is indeed better than ZY, but why not use his white shirt since it looks more luxurious.

The ZY suit only looks good on the body from Chris Taylor because the body has really sloppy shoulders which doesn't make the neck/shoulder look baggy like how most people are doing it to their Tony Stark. The 1st picture is ZY suit + Chris Taylor body.

Post some Coulson suit i was thinking of getting one but it's quite expensive.

Hi guys, I am using the coulson jacket for my hitman custom. The shirt and pants are from ZY toys suit though. I use the coulson jacket cause the zy toy one fits too baggy and the neck area is just too big. In the games, hitman suit is very tight fitting.

I got a pair of DX10 1911 for him. It seems to be the closest to the silverballers I can find. I will custom made some silencer for him.

I thought about the T1 longslide but it is not the right gun for the silencer look and it is too expensive on ebay now.

The Chris taylor body is the same as the narrow shoulder body. The shoulders slope are just a matter of adjusting the shoulder joint. Most people have it too low. You can push it up for a straighter shoulder or lower for a more sloping look.

I didn't use the coulson white shirt because it is very expensive on ebay and also the shirt wasn't tailored for the narrow shoulder. It was tailored for a special body with shorter forearms. On the narrow shoulder with the stock forearms, the sleeves will end up being too short.

Funnily, the jacket wasn't tailored for narrow shoulder but looks good on the narrow shoulder due to the tighter fit. (it fits baggier on coulson cause that's how he looks like. 47 needs a tighter look)

I will be using an agent Phil full set on a narrow body.
I use a ZY toys suit on a 19 body and it fits fine but makes the head look too small.
Also the shirt arms were too short and the cuffs need to show.
Also the ZY shirt is very cheap and nasty.
Also the agent Phil shirt is actually a blue colour and not pure white
but i will be using fabric dye remover on that.
Also in absolution 47 is thinner than in blood money , he is more of a bigger build in the blood money game.

I will also be attempting to make custom silver ballers and custom hands with the glove strap and hole in the glove too.

I guaranteed you that the coulson white shirt sleeve will be too short on a narrow. The coulson body is a special body with shorter forearms.

Well like on the premium format statue i am going to cut the cuffs off.
and then stick them using double sided tape to the inside of the cuffs of the jacket with them showing.

Well the ZY suit arm is rather long, i don't think standard shirts will be able to show it's cuffs with the suit but it's the cheapest suit that works. it's not supertight fit but i don't know how people can make it look baggy. Maybe it's the tailoring or need adjustments?

The ZY shirt is just rubbish but with the tie and suit it does it's job. There's a few white shirts out there, but not sure how it fits the body.

The ZY suits actually is suitable for his "Father" cheap suit, just you need to find the Father shirt with the round collar.

I also just received the red tie, it's pretty much dark red and cost $4. I'm assuming we folks are getting the same tie?

Yeah i bought 2 of these and they are darker , but in absolution
the tie is a darker red than the other games.

Anybody seen any pre orders for the Top Toys Killer Absolution figure? I was thinking of getting that and putting the CIAN sculpt on it

Seems the only thing good are the suitcase & everything in it.

The sculpt & outfit isn't that good but at least the scuffs are exposed.

What's the price? If it's $60 can be considered.

We need a tie clip but that one is too big.

Anybody seen any pre orders for the Top Toys Killer Absolution figure? I was thinking of getting that and putting the CIAN sculpt on it

Back