Hitchcock Movie Figures? Where Are They?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FreshYoungDude

Freaked Out
Reaction score
I just searched and came up empty handed. No Norman Bates even? Wow. Am I missing something guys? Lots of potential here.

I often wondered (over the years) why SSC has not done a Hollywood Legends collection... they gave us a few like John Wayne.. but how about Norman, and Charlie Chaplin...Abbott and Costello... The 3 Stooges... I could go on and on.. Monroe, Dean, Brando.. There are so many and there has to be a PF market for this...maybe it's the fees associated with the stars..???

A Norman and Mama Bates would be ****ing awesome.

PF Norman with his mothers corpse in his arms...on a bates motel inspired base... I'd buy that! Here's a Hitcock PF I did about 10 years ago..:) Alfred.104182101_large.jpg

PF Norman with his mothers corpse in his arms...on a bates motel inspired base... I'd buy that! Here's a Hitcock PF I did about 10 years ago..:) View attachment 205044
Very nice.

Forum member Luke314pi did a very excellent custom set of Psycho Minimates years ago.

ZBKRabz.jpg

Psycho Minimates - CustomCon 22 - Spring 2009

Unfortunately, Hitchcock is severely under-appreciated even in the customs world (I've advocated for Hitchcock Rainman figures for ages now), so I doubt any attempt at a licensed product would be very successful.

I often wondered (over the years) why SSC has not done a Hollywood Legends collection... they gave us a few like John Wayne.. but how about Norman, and Charlie Chaplin...Abbott and Costello... The 3 Stooges... I could go on and on.. Monroe, Dean, Brando.. There are so many and there has to be a PF market for this...maybe it's the fees associated with the stars..???

Instant buys! Could not agree more.

Oh hell yes I'd buy Norman Bates in a heartbeat. Preferably Norman in his suit, with his mother in the rocking chair.

I'm hella bummed: they killed Mrs. Bates again.

In 2014, Mezco was going to come out with a stuffed Mrs. Bates corpse and I had two on order -- one for me, one for a friend. Then it got bumped to August of 2015, then "4th Quarter." Today I got an email from BBTS that informed me that Mezco won't be making these after all.

Son of a...

MezcoMother1.jpg

Back