1/6 HISS Tank Custom - Desert Scout Version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HISSdriver_zpsa1cfc8f5.jpg

Thanks for all the compliments, glad you like it. Here's a closeup of the HISS Driver.

I know someone has done a small run (of 2 or 3) of these before. What kind of price would something like this command to make it worth the builders time?

I'll speak for my dad here because I've talked to him quite a bit about potentially selling them; the jist is that this was really a one of a kind, there isn't a template or anything, and a lot of the parts were things he had laying around. That being said, if someone was hypothetically buying one, it'd have to be done from scratch to specifications set by the buyer. And that wouldn't be cheap, probably 1K+. It's all done from hand and this took quite a bit of time to put everything together.

Thats cool, I'd love to see it in person, awesome little dio makes a nice icing on the cake.

Absolutely stunning!!!!! This has made my year!!!!

............and Sideshow can't even give us a JUMP jetpack?!?!?

Thanks again for the compliments. For those who weren't there, I was lucky enough to win 1st for Medium Diorama at JoeCon 2014. The $150 prize helps pay me back for all of the materials :) As for the treads, I handmade 3 of the links. I carved the large portion out of wood and the top rectangle is cut from card board. I glued the tops and bottoms together, then I made a mold and cast the ones you see on the tank. It took me quite a while casting 3 links at a time.

Back