Hidden Jitsu's work bench,UPDATE! bbkill , bond , deckard , freddy , 18/2/2014

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got my sculpts from jay, awesome paint Job's . Thanks.... And he is doing the last 4 for free! That's a real nice gesture, thanks jay....

i'm glad he is coming through for you guys....just waiting to get my stuff also...albeit...it appears it was lost but he is sending me replacements...

I got my sculpts from jay, awesome paint Job's . Thanks.... And he is doing the last 4 for free! That's a real nice gesture, thanks jay....

Hey Marty
No worries my friend , you are a great guy to paint for and I'm glad you like your recent batch.

I deleted that conversation.
I can't believe what I just read and please Jitsu keep your racist insults for yoursel.

Yep sorry about that , I thought it was the only way to get a reaction.
Anyway on a lighter note I will no longer be logging on to this forum , I'm sure some of you will be pleased about that.
Can't be bothered with the arguing and bickering anymore.
So I'm going to sort this through email , so this account mayaswell be closed also.
I thought I could sort this out with arguing going on but I guess not.
So Levit your stuff will arrive next week and I'm making you replacement knives over the weekend.
Marty you have your heads and I'm currently working on the others.
Annihilate seen as you are admerant I owe you money which is crazy , I'm going to refund you the money
For 3 coveralls which are $10.00 each total of $30.00 so I recall from monkey depot?
I'm not charging you for the hours spent messing with them or for the clothes dye.

This is my final post so do not post expecting a reply from me.

I didnt read the conversation, so i dont know why he was banned, but i dealed with him once and it was very good.
It s a pitty he left the boards

I have only just caught up with some of this. I have always found Jay to be very easy to deal with and he has done some great work for me. I have sent you an email Jay about my outstanding stuff!

Hi guys....not necessarily a message for jay but i sent some people in this thread a PM...please respond....this entire situation is just bad BAD...need some help fellas...

Wow.... Just came back here to try and get some more info to track this guy down after the massive issue I had with him last year as detailed here:
https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=135130&highlight=Rouge+forum+member

I hope now that the people who defended him in his dealings with me see what he is really like. I did upload a file into his feedback with all his abusive email, but I think the dropbox account I used is closed now so link is probably dead.

If anyone can help me with tracking him down please send me a PM!

If anyone has his current address please PM me - He moved house and I am trying to get his current address for court action.

Back