hidden arm joints?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Astro_zombie

Super Freak
Reaction score
So a figure I am working on will be in a short sleeved shirt. I want the arm joints hidden and Id like to hide the wrist joints as well. I Found this body on ebay but I feel like the neck will look too long and need too much work.
https://cgi.ebay.com/bi16-1-6-bbi-G...emQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item3caab1a2fd
Does anyone know of a good body with arms like this? Or maybe could someone tell me how well a head sits on this body?

Thanks guys!

There is something about the BBI G1 body that I really like. It is ugly as sin naked but I do like the way it moves and wears clothes. I have a few figures on them and when I pick them up and do some posing with them I just really like them once they have clothes on. I have a couple of Scorpion figures and you aren't going to get much range of mothion out of those arms, though. They don't bend much at the elbow at all. But they look good with a straighter arm pose. I say go for it.

I think I will. The figure I'm making is a little malnourished so he wouldn't be as buff as the muscle body. Thanks for the link though beeshaw. Does the head fit well on that body without much altering of the neck?

I just used the adapter that came with the body. Mine came with a head. The little one that normally comes with the hot toys bodies. Not the neck, the half a ball looking one. Didn't have to mod a thing!

Back