Hicks up on Ebay for $200 BUY IT NOW

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It was just around the time when Hot Toys released Hicks (and Apone) that I think they really started to get some attention from 12'' figure collectors...as well as their Superman Returns and Batman Begins figures.

I don't doubt it. I know I'll get outbid.
I'm not willing to pay that much for it. not worth it in my opinion. Then again, this one is loose.

Not bad. Ended at 187. perhaps his price is on the downswing?

While we're on the topic of this auction ( By the way, like i figured I was outbid)
I recieved a currious e-mail this afternoon from someone claiming to be the seller. I think it's a scam. have a look at a copy-pase

Dear eBay member ,

I'm the seller of the item that you've recently bidded through the eBay system.

Item name: Hot Toys Cprl. Dwane Hicks Aliens 1:6 scale figureCHEAP
Item number: 110163645447

And i`ve just been contacted by the eBay staff who informed me that due to some reasons the eBay policy automatically proclaims you to be the winner by default. I need your agreement on this so I can contact eBay to confirm you that you're the winner, otherwise I'll relist the item. I am sorry for the inconvenience, but I need an answer asap. So if you agree please do not hesitate to contact me at this email!

Thank you!
This is the second time ive recieved a message like this. The first was about an exclusive edition luke skywalker. I'd already used a buy it now on another luke. So, shouldi send this to the ebay fraud department?

Not bad. Ended at 187. perhaps his price is on the downswing?

While we're on the topic of this auction ( By the way, like i figured I was outbid)
I recieved a currious e-mail this afternoon from someone claiming to be the seller. I think it's a scam. have a look at a copy-pase

Dear eBay member ,

I'm the seller of the item that you've recently bidded through the eBay system.

Item name: Hot Toys Cprl. Dwane Hicks Aliens 1:6 scale figureCHEAP
Item number: 110163645447

And i`ve just been contacted by the eBay staff who informed me that due to some reasons the eBay policy automatically proclaims you to be the winner by default. I need your agreement on this so I can contact eBay to confirm you that you're the winner, otherwise I'll relist the item. I am sorry for the inconvenience, but I need an answer asap. So if you agree please do not hesitate to contact me at this email!

Thank you!
This is the second time ive recieved a message like this. The first was about an exclusive edition luke skywalker. I'd already used a buy it now on another luke. So, shouldi send this to the ebay fraud department?

I would forward it to ebay... see what they say.

Last edited:
Back