Hi!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ILUVSkinner

Freaked Out
Reaction score
I am ILuvSkinner (yes, I am not as nutty about Mitch Pileggi as my alias suggests), a Sideshow and 12" figure collecter from the UK. I mainly collect the WWI 'Bayonets And Barbwired' and the 'The X-Files' from Sideshow, ancient warriors (mainly Germanic but I will be making my own Celtic and Romano-British customs in the near future).

My WWI collection has grown rather nicely but I still need to work on it. One of my ambitions in to make vignettes from 'All Quiet On The Western Front' by Erich Maria Remarque.

Welcome ILS. :) Haha that was almost a sad smiley. That would not have been very welcoming now would it have! yeesh.

Hello and welcome, its good to see the UK contingent rising.

I'm a newbie myself and so far everyone on the boards has been friendly and welcoming.

So true i post at loads of forums and this is by far the best for not having a bunch of keyboard warriors :lol

I have been collecting for over 16 years and within that time I have lurked many different toy forums.

I came across this forum about a month ago, and this is the only forum I have ever signed up to.

Thats testament to the people who contribute to these forums who make it a nice friendly place to be around.

Thanks everyone! This does seem like a nice and friendly forum; I am glad to hear that there is no keyboard warriors or flamers lurking in these halls.

And it is good to see you here, darthdohnut, as you are a fellow Nortumbrian! ;-)

Welcome.
welcome-1.gif

Back