Hi there!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chuck Williams

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Hi All,

My name is Chuck Williams.

I'm a sculptor that has worked on animation maquettes, toys, masks, animatronics and theme park pieces.
A million years ago I was the Senior Staff Sculptor at The Walt Disney Co. Consumer Products.

Now I'm sculpting for myself and several animation companies and licensees. I sculpted the Mandy bust for Dean Yeagle and Electric Tiki.

I'm a huge 1966 Batman fan and the prospects on finally seeing licensed product is fantastic. The Hot Toys Batmobile brought me here.

My wife Lynne is a former Hollywood costumer and patternmaker.

As a lifelong pursuit and hobby of mine, we've made several replica costume pieces from the classic Batman program after having the opportunity to examine screen used costumes and tracking down vintage fabrics and parts.

Out of the sucess of our "Bat" work, Lynne also made a replica Lynda Carter Wonder Woman costume and cape that has WW collectors very happy.

Anyway, Just wanted to say hi and thanks to the mods for having this board available!!

All the best,
Chuck...

Our replica cowl on an unpainted lifesized bust of Adam West that I sculpted.
P5170018b.jpg

ub1b.jpg

Lynne and I even got to wear the original costumes we were documenting!!
WilliamsStudio2seal.jpg

Back