Hi People

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh yea, I am keeping the pinball machine, about ten statues, all my helms, some swords and some of my busts.....

"I just wanted to say I don't mind trying to give a good deal to a fellow Freak for their personal collection but I have a problem with people asking for a deal only so they can turn around and sell it for profit."
This does not apply to you Bob. You are more than welcome to buy any of my stuff even for re-sale as you have always been a good, fair person and dealer !!!

Good Deal! I remember when you got that thing. Its freaking awesome looking! I just feel really bad for ya Bill. You and I have always gotten along and I do honestly wish you all the best.

Yea Josh,
I remember years ago when you were a nube and when you were being picked on and I stuck up for you.:lol
Time flies...
:gandalf_w

"In a couple weeks I will be having a contest just like old times.........."

Change of plans... I will have the contest in about a month when I am done selling LOTR stuff and it will be a celebtation contest....
Bill
:D

Back