Hi People

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VTX

Freakalicious
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,
I am just letting you know I am selling most of my collection on E Bay. I know someone will want to move this thread to Buy and Sell but please leave it here and if you could "Sticky It" for a while I would apreciate it.
I am not on the death bed or anything but I do have allot of medical issues and my concern is when I do pass on my wife would be Over-Whelmed to say the least on what and how to liquidate my collection. It has been bothering me so I decided to Sell. I have seen here in the past when someone sells their collection and it turns into a nightmare if they try and sell it off E Bay,so I decided to list them on E Bay. I am only selling in the U.S. because the hassle and damage risk is higher shipping over seas. I use the Auction Tracker and list my items at what the highest prices were in the past year or so. They all have the Make Offer option though.
My E Bay name is william541
A couple listing numbers so you can find and bookmark me are..

Item number: 320225809898
Item number: 320226074328

It will take me at least a month ot more to list everything and I will try and list something every day. (I will keep some stuff)
It was real fun here while it lasted...
Thank You all for Everything !!
VTX
Bill
:duff

That sucks Bill! You had a very impressive collection one of the most impressive LOTR collections I've ever seen. I hope all stays well with you and wish you the best.

Sorry to hear things aren't well Bill. Hopefully things will get better for you. It is a shame to have to sell such a great collection, but if you feel it is right, that is all that matters. Good luck and God Bless.

So sorry to hear that Bill! Hope this is all WAYY premature and good luck with your auctions. We've missed you around here!

Sorry to hear about your health and your collection, Bill.
5.gif

Hope you get top-dollar for your items and your body back on track!
praying.gif

-samantha

Sorry to hear about what happened, Bill. I'll be checking out your ebay auctions and if there's something there that I am looking for, I will do a "Buy It Now".

Take care and all the best.

just thought i'd let you know that your trolls and orthanc have a good home. i'm kicking myself for not snatching that uruk-hai scout after seeing what it went for.

hope everything works out for ya.

Hey Bill i'm not in the US so cant help with buying anything but just wanted to wish u all the best as your health is the most important thing.Head up mate were all thinking of you. Matt :) ;)

Bill....so sorry to hear of your medical situation. You had/have a wonderful collection and I'm sure it was a hard decision. But you are so right in rethinking your priorities -- health and family first...toys very low in the order of things. Hopefully, things will lighten up for you soon. Take care.

Thank You all for everything !
I feel bad though because like I said I am not on my death bed or anything. I am disabled and have alot of medical issues that makes me worry about my wife when I am gone. I hope I have alot of years left and I don't want you guys to think I am trying to get sympathy so you will buy my stuff. I try to give good deals when one of you makes an offer as I have done with Scott and his statues. I don't have the best of memory with names though so if you make an offer remind me you are a fellow Freak.....
Take care,
Bill
:eek:

I just wanted to say I don't mind trying to give a good deal to a fellow Freak for their personal collection but I have a problem with people asking for a deal only so they can turn around and sell it for profit. It has only happen once but don't bother asking for a deal if it isn't for your personal collection.
ALSO........
In a couple weeks I will be having a contest just like old times..........:banana
Bill

Sorry you selling a lot of your stuff Bill, hope it all works out for the best for you.
You had one of the best collections ive ever seen.
All the best to you :duff
x :D

Hey Bill.. Get your motor running and head out on the highway my friend. Good luck to ya..

Bill Sorry to hear that your health is troubling you so. I hope you sell your entire collection and live decades to regret it. I am sure everyone understands your reasons and your auctions will do just fine. I have no problem with it and I think you should just probably should have linked to all your auctions like this.

https://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZwilliam541

Missed seeing your around good to hear from you again.

Bob from Fireside

Thanks !!!
I tried to ride my bike last summer but could only manage about 15 minutes on pain pills.....:google Will try again in a couple months...
Thats cool how you did that listing Bob. I am pretty new to this selling stuff and I will be glad when I am done...:lol
Bill

Back