Hi, new to Sideshow and collectibles in general

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

restharven

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Hello from Hong Kong!

I've admired these collectibles for quite some time and eventually managed to buy my first statue a few years ago from Sideshow. Long story short, I hadn't touched it since then as plans to move to a bigger place fell through. The statue is still in it's original package, just wondering where would be the right place to go to to have it valuated? Currently considering selling it as I have no idea when I'll be able to actually display it at this rate. It's been at my family's storage room as there's a severe lack of space at mine.

I've searched on eBay, but very few listings (both active and completed) to really get a good idea. I'll visit them to get some pics, but in the meantime, would appreciate it if someone can point me in the right direction.

Thanks in advance!

:welcome1: to the :FREAK: show!
wavesmile.gif

Thanks everyone. Yes, had eventually found my way, sort of. Messaged a few guys who looked to have successfully bought a piece so I'm just waiting on (if they do that is) replies.

Welcome, what statue is it?

It's the Arthas one from a few years ago. I asked someone to help me take a pic of the box if that helps.
https://goo.gl/photos/ci2qUDkP7Fx6Bpn39

^^ link to album. Tried to copy the link from my gallery and post as an image but doesn't seem to show when I post. Will still need to go there to unbox and take pics etc and check for damages from transit. Those pics will go into this album.

Back