Hi, I'm Mikekind

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mikekind

Super Freak
Reaction score
I am a novice customizer, and action figure enthusiast.

I am a nut for Doctor Who, Slasher flicks and Marvel comics. Seems like I'll fit in ok here.

My Ebay ID is schnitzelrocks

I collect 1/6th scale, and am finding it to be my favorite medium. Though I also have plenty of 6in and 4in figures, and a reasonable collection of 18in figures.

I am a skeptic, and a cheerleader for science...I think that the universe is a cruel and random place, filled with great people trying to figure it out.

The collections encompass the subjects listed above, as well as some video game characters here and there (RE, MGS) Dragonball, and professional wrestling.

One of my goals is to create 1/6th scale action figures of Penn and Teller. I'm not even sure where to start, but i'm looking forward to figuring it out.

I look forward to meeting all my fellow geeks and discussing collectibles much more than anyone should.

I am a skeptic, and a cheerleader for science...I think that the universe is a cruel and random place, filled with great people trying to figure it out.

That's what I think too, maybe not entirely, not cruel but definitely random.

Welcome MyKind :1-1:

That's what I think too, maybe not entirely, not cruel but definitely random.

Welcome MyKind :1-1:

Good to have a fellow skeptic around. And there's nothing wrong with a positive attitude, working on more of that myself.

And Darth Snoopy, I laughed immediately upon reading your name. Well done.

Back