Hi guys! It's Rusty from LiveChat!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RustyPolished

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Hi everyone!

I had so much fun talking with everyone in this year's Spooktacular livechat! I hope I can stay in touch with everyone - I can't wait until SDCC and Spook next year, I'm totally hooked now.

Collection wise, I stick pretty closely to Transformers, comics (mostly Marvel and focusing on the Avengers, but I do enjoy DC stuff as well) and horror stuff (I have a huge soft spot for monsters, Old Gods and zombies). I don't have much yet because I'm a broke student, but slow and steady collecting beats not collecting at all, right?

Nice to meet everyone!

Last edited:
Welcome Rusty, glad you joined us :D:D

Spooktacular was great this year, can't wait for next year either :wave

Oh gosh, what's wrong with the TF thread? I haven't looked through it yet, haha. I'm glad it exists at all, though! I reaaaaalllly love Transformers. I have the autobot symbol tattoo'd on my back, even.

There are a couple of extremely opinionated people that are constantly in that thread. It's not really that bad most of the time, though.

Go in there and post about how much you love 3rd Party Transformers, then just sit back and watch the magic unfold :lol

Oh noooooooo I...I actually do love 3rd party bots, is the thing :crying It's not my fault that Hasbro doesn't make official versions of most of my favorite bots...right? ;_; Right? FansProject City Commander Magnus is my favorite toy in my entire collection.

Now I'm scared, maybe I'll just lurk the thread. I'm really good at lurking.

Hey, a fellow transformer fan! Glad to hear it. I have stopped buying new transformers as to feed my statue addiction but I love the classics line and fansproject stuff rocks. Gotta say I like my classics crystal convoy and shattered glass optimus the most but all the 3rd party knockoffs from China are killing the transformers scene for me. They are a sham and it's too bad they are destroying the collectability of those toys. Ok, /end rant. Still, glad to see you joining the forum!

Hey, a fellow transformer fan! Glad to hear it. I have stopped buying new transformers as to feed my statue addiction but I love the classics line and fansproject stuff rocks. Gotta say I like my classics crystal convoy and shattered glass optimus the most but all the 3rd party knockoffs from China are killing the transformers scene for me. They are a sham and it's too bad they are destroying the collectability of those toys. Ok, /end rant. Still, glad to see you joining the forum!

Oh I totally agree about the terrible KOs - I love to support companies that make third party work like FansProject when their sculpts are original pieces or kits to be added on to official Hasbro products - but I'd never buy a cheap re-casted KO of an already existing toy, it just doesn't seem worth it to me at all.

Anyway! Thank you for the warm welcome everyone! :)

I was just messing around (sort of). Please feel free to contribute to the TF thread or any other thread around here, just understanding that you're gonna get some crackpots who don't know how to have a civilized discussion. But the cool folks outweigh the jerks around here in most sections of the board :hi5:

Darnit, you beat me to posting so now I can't welcome you, even though I got you to come to chat in the first place ;) This win goes to you. THIS WIN.

Back