Hi from the UK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tone

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Hi I'm Tony. Only really been collecting for a couple months. I have a mixture of Sideshow, Hot Toys, Kotobukiya, Gentle Giant and Master Replicas. The main focus of my collection is on Alien and Predator, Marvel and Star Wars.

If anyone can direct me in the way of either UK sellers or good American sellers willing to send things to the UK would be much appreciated. Let the collecting commence!

Cheers

Tony

:welcome to the :FREAK: show Tony! :wave
Always good to see more British collectors here especially Alien & Predator fans :D

My collecting strategy is must have Exclusives direct from Sideshow, everything else from Lee @ collectiblesdirect.co.uk
Check him out. Best U.K dealer imo.

:rock2 Cheers for the info and welcomes I'll check that out.

At the mo I'm finding a few things as good prices on ebay. I'm hooked lol

Welcome! Hello fello collector.

I also use Collectiblesdirect.co.uk who are very reasonable and offer a good service... ToyHQ are excellent but their prices can vary, sometimes a bit high. OneSixthBruce also very good and Forbidden Planet can have some good offers on from time to time.

I've pre ordered the Hot Toys Rocket and Groot from The Hut. With cashback I'll end up getting them for around £235 delivered :yess:

The Hut also own Zavvi and they have Sideshow and Hot Toys as well. Mossed out on an offer for the Sideshow General Grievous for £114 delivered! :mad:

Very nice collection, mate. I love that Sideshow Exclusive Predator 2 Diorama. It's a very cool piece & I wish I had it but I missed out on both of the Predator Dioramas.

I'm sure I saw one on ebay for about £140 the other day? Have a look. Just managed to get a Sideshow Commander Cody 1:6 I'm proper chuffed!!!!!

I'm sure I saw one on ebay for about £140 the other day? Have a look. Just managed to get a Sideshow Commander Cody 1:6 I'm proper chuffed!!!!!

There's only one on now & it's selling for 300 smackers & it's from Japan.

I'd love to catch a bargain like the one you saw. :gah:

Back