Hi FrienDs DHAVAL here

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
come on friends........... welcOme mE

banned.gif

;) :nana:

always look forward to your chatter on these boards my friend
if your ever in Australia, i'll shout you a beer for a good curry recipe:duff
your sailing past the 2K posts mate, got a feeling you could talk the leg off a chair

always look forward to your chatter on these boards my friend
if your ever in Australia, i'll shout you a beer for a good curry recipe:duff
your sailing past the 2K posts mate, got a feeling you could talk the leg off a chair

:duff hope we will all meet next year at SDCC get yourself prepared

Yup. He's the one. Just wait and watch for his comment on this^
EDIT: Comments are in already! :slap

Liberal use of :panic :exactly: :hi5: :lol & :goodpost: takes you there!

Cheers,
Neo.

:lol :rotfl ........hay NeO not that much smilies i used..... u can counT :wink1: anytime........ ohh n do u think i m lame really?? as u know i m late in this game.......what i want i preorder it on the day when newsletter comes.... well warmachine is lame as u can see he knew Skaar PF Ex is coming n didn't ordered.... n now on wait-list..... u can count :wink1: urself alsO

Last edited:
:lol :rotfl ........hay NeO not that much smilies i used..... u can counT :wink1: anytime........ ohh n do u think i m lame really?? as u know i m late in this game.......what i want i preorder it on the day when newsletter comes.... well warmachine is lame as u can see he knew Skaar PF Ex is coming n didn't ordered.... n now on wait-list..... u can count :wink1: urself alsO
What I meant was that you are the guy who doesn't have the Joker PF Ex but I quoted WarMachine's entire post. Sorry for that. It was unintentional. BTW, if not having the Ex of any piece makes you lame, then I'm the lamest person out there. Don't take it personally.

Cheers,
Neo.

You shut yo mouth boy. You grounded for a week. No sexy spider lady for you.

What I meant was that you are the guy who doesn't have the Joker PF Ex but I quoted WarMachine's entire post. Sorry for that. It was unintentional. BTW, if not having the Ex of any piece makes you lame, then I'm the lamest person out there. Don't take it personally.

Cheers,
Neo.

no re I m not taking it personal :1-1: u will soon get Joker Ex & Skaar Ex

Back