Hi Everyone! Shep from Dublin, Ireland here!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ShepRad

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Hi Everyone!

It's an absolute pleasure to be a part of the ever growing SSFreaks Family!
I've been always a collector of various things (aren't we all;)). I was always so passionate about my hobbies that it borderlines with obsession, heh. Been reading comics for countless years, although I did have a break with American comics (Marvel, DC) as they became too hard to obtain on Polish market in early 2000s. Living in Dublin for nearly 13 years now, I decided to hop on board with the New 52 relaunch as American comics are widely popular here (on the other hand there is almost no European ones apart form maybe Asterix and few local ones),and got sucked back in. I guess it was only a matter of time before I started collecting statues. To be completely honest I just pre-ordered my very 1st SSC PF statue - Poison Ivy a few weeks ago and can't wait to get my hands on it! Already spending lots and lots of time watching/reading vids/forums for perfect display set-ups, and scouting the net for the pieces that I REALLY must have. My all time favorite character is Ms Felicia Hardy/ Black Cat, I'm hoping to get the SSC Legendary scale bust somewhere, I truly can't believe that I can't even find it on ebay these days, hopefully one day I will.
I saw some of your, Dear fellows, collections and hope to be such a lucky owner as some of you are.
If you ever want to drop a line, talk about good music (jazz, classical, metal), the gigs that you recently went to, comics, statues or just about anything that comes to your mind, please do!

Hoping to talk to you guys soon and thanks for letting me be a part of this.

ShepRad

Last edited:
[ame="https://youtu.be/UPw-3e_pzqU"]https://youtu.be/UPw-3e_pzqU[/ame]

;)

English is not my 1st Language, so thanks for understanding and patience, lol. ;D

wavesmile.gif
:welcome1: to the :FREAK: Show, Shep! :duff
wavesmile.gif

Back