Heyo From Delaware

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GeneratorLeon

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Hello everyone. Been lurking the boards here for a little while, but figured it was time to start getting my posts up for B/S/T, lol.

My name is Damon and I've been collecting since about August of 2012 after my friend Klear Knives introduced me to Sideshow statues. I now collect mainly Marvel, DC, Star Wars, and anime statues primarily from Sideshow, Kotobukiya, Bowen, and DC Collectibles. I'm now up to roughly 200 statues (and 1/6 figures), including Sideshow PFs and comiquettes (of mainly Star Wars EU/Mythos, and a temporarily random combination of Marvel, DC, and others), 1/6 SS Clone Troopers, all of the 1/7 Bishoujo lines, Batman Black & Whites, DC Cover Girls (and the Bombshells as they come), and various Evangelion and other anime statues. My statue room is nearing critical mass, but I hope to keep collecting for quite some time, or at least until my collection is "done" (All X-men PFs, most of the female Marvel comiquettes, female PCS Street Fighters, among others. Piece of cake!). So anyway, looking forward to talking statues more!

Oh, I work for Costco and my eBay ID is exile_leon. I've only sold 1 thing on eBay so far in 7 years of using it, but don't hold it against in me!

wavesmile.gif
:welcome1: to the :FREAK: Show, Damon! :duff
icon_snoopy.gif
wavesmile.gif

Back