Hey!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

David

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi all,

I've been reading this board for a long time but I never found the courage to introduce myself so better late than never! :slap
So, I'm a french collector (don't flame please! :rotfl ), I love Terminator and I'm a newbie in collecting. :monkey3
During some google search, my jaw dropped on some of SS products like the T-800 Life Size Bust or Cinemaquette's endo. I started to dream about those replicas but It was way too expensive for me! I was so frustrated and went to buy my first "real" collectible 3 year ago with Hot Toys' BD T-800 and I was very happy with it. But I was still dreaming on "high end" products. Thought, last year I decided to save some money and buy my first life size bust (T-800) then a second one (T-600)...D*** I guess someone is in DEEP TROUBLE. :1-1: Later this summer, I'll try to catch HT's must have: Arnie T-800.

I'll post some pics in proper threads.

See you all around!

PS: If you see some English mistakes please tell me, it will help me to improve my level. Thanks.

Back