Hey SideshowBob, what's with the old catalogues?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
D

dstephan

So that's 2 shipments now that have had the Toyfair catalogue instead of the SDCC one. I know you guys were having problems with the binding of the new one, is that the reason they aren't being sent out?

Should I be posting my SDCC catalogues on ebay as rare, limited editions?

I have also called and asked for the new "Bond" catalog but received the "Hellboy"version instead.:(

I got a new one but only because a friend who picked me up a Vampire Angel got one at SDCC.

Before I got mine from the above-mentioned friend, I emailed SS a couple of weeks ago about the new catalogs and the reply was that the new ones would go out with newly shipped orders (so they should be going out now as SS ships stuff...).

Yesterday I received the "Arms of the Hobbits" from Sideshow and they must still have a backlog of Hellboy catalogs because I got another Hellboy instead of the new Bond catalog. :rolleyes

re

Yeah, I've gotten several new orders lately and all have the HB catalog. I've got them in every room of the house now.

Re: re

Now Bob is playing with me. Another HB catalog with Fox and Dana, this time in a large plastic envelope on the outside of the box. It's going to be like currency - 10 HB catalogs are worth 1 Bond catalog...

:rollin :rollin :rollin

I've seen SS catalogs up for auction on eBay. Hang on to all the Hellboy covered catalogs, when they go up in price you'll have a stockpile! :lol

Ive gotten two more HB catalogs in the last couple days:jaw
Im hoping for a Bond one.....

I'm hoping for a Hellboy catalogue, do they come with the lottery exclusives??? I should know by the end of this week. WooHoo. :b

Yep, got it, The exclusive Hellboy catalogue. Oh man, too much. Swap it for a WW2 Kroenen plus cost of shipping. :wave Hi Dave.

Catalogs!!!!!!

What can I say.......Gotta use up the "old ones"....

Don't worry though, almost done......You'll see.......Yeah!....Oh God!......LOL!!!

Cheers!

Bob

Re: Catalogs!!!!!!

Thats why you need to get on the mailing list for the new ones. I too have several old ones and welcome one more when my ML ships but I do have a new that I got mailed directly from SS.

I'm on the mailing list, but haven't had anything yet:doh

I've got Smeagol, Morgul Lord and Golden Hall coming soon - should I expect a catalog with one (or all) of them??

TC

I would love to get the new catalog. However, I don't want a stack of the same catalogs. What ever Sideshow does, Make it so we only get one or two per costumer. Any more and it would be a waist.

Catalogs!

The last of the "old" Catalogs have left the building.....
You should start to see new ones soon!

Cheers!

Bob..

Catalogs!!!!!!

Let me add this...
The old catalogs will be attached to the Comic con exclusive figures... We received them just before Comic Con and the new catalog.

Cheers!

Bob...

The new one is very nice and mine is really beat up from looking at it. Hopefully their will be a new one in my RWOS order :) You Rock Bob :)

Back