Hey Sideshow Freaks!! New Member Here

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Minimodel I live in the United States...and Shai Im not a transexual, why you ask that?? I have emma frosts picture up cause shes hot lol!...any how for an update I just got in the exclusive iron man comiquette, im gonna check it out and then take some pics...so stay tuned

Welkome..great intro.I just hope you aint a transexual.

...and Shai Im not a transexual, why you ask that??

I think he has a thing for transexuals, something to do with a sausage I think. :google :google

I'll give you a proper welcome, not some inane tired joke that a new member would not understand. :welcome

Welcome to the boards. I hope you enjoy your time here and it sounds like you are getting a nice collection happening. As you probably have noticed there are many good members here that outweigh the bad. Have fun here :)

Welkome..great intro.I just hope you aint a transexual.

thats so random... :rotfl
Shai is like that , don't take it the wrong way , hes just a little hilariously strange ...:lol:rotfl

Welcome to the freak show , I collect the alien and pred line too but just sold all but one of my avp preds . :D

Back