Hey! New to the board

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bboy

Super Freak
Reaction score
I've been using these forums since a while back for tips and info on some collectibles but never created an account. I haven't bought any 1/6 scales for a while as I just got out of college recently and was interested in getting back into the game.
As a kid I was obsessed with batman which is what led me into this hobby but as I grew up I became more interested in all movies in general and love having a collection to display. I did continue my love for batman though and try to keep up with some of the comics that are coming out today.
The main reason I joined this forum is because I am interested in selling some of my 1/6 scale collectibles in order to add something new. I am completely lost with how to go about it, I'm not sure how to figure a price out and don't want to over price or under price anything. If someone could point me in the right direction I would be grateful, maybe a different thread or subtopic? Anyway, I'm excited to have finally joined and look forward to having some fun discussions with you guys !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:welcome1: to the :FREAK: show!
wavesmile.gif

And just FYI, not trying to discourage you;

Sales Guidelines

Only Premium Members may post items for sale. See here for details on Premium Membership.
You can post a thread advertising your item(s) for sale or you can choose the Classified listings in the Panjo Marketplace. Each item can have its own Panjo listing and it will also create a linked thread in the appropriate sales forum. When you sell an item you MUST change the listing to SOLD.

Thanks! I was mostly looking for general advice, such as using eBay or maybe paying to become a premium member in order to sell /trade. Or is the sales forum somehow correlated to members actual eBay accounts ? Either way thanks for that info. I am slightly out of the loop and can't figure out a way to see how much some of my stuff is worth. Like for instance if something is missing accessories or has been out of the box for a long time. I suppose I should find the threads to these items and look through them to see what others are saying ?

Wow awesome thanks a lot !

Back