Hey, New Members!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kabukiman said:
Unless you mention the 1/4th Vader's helmet size :wacky

Hey, I'm cool with the size, just don't mention the widow's peak, the all black paint job, the fact that the chest box lights up when it shouldn't, etc., etc., etc.:sick

Now back to your regularly scheduled thread...

Hello all, I'm new as well. I've been following sideshow for a long time but I hadn't purchased anything until the star wars line. I'm 4 for 4 on the star wars exclusives and I grabed the Aragorn exclusive as well. I'm certainly looking forward the receiving these figures the look quite excellent. I was always impressed with the Highlander figures from SSC but when I found out they were getting the star wars liscense I was so incredibly happy.

Looking forward the the next star wars and LotR preorders. :)

Thanks to all who posted, and again--welcome to the board!

I have assigned each entry a number, and my wife has randomly selected the winning number. Congratulations to Stinkowhiff!!! Please PM me with a mailing address and I'll get your stuff sent out to you. Thanks!

tomandshell, you are a credit to the board and a very giving person! Bravo! I'm digging through my extras and will probably give some stuff away during Toy Fair! Congrats to the selected newbie and welcome to all the new members who have come on board lately! And to think, people were worried the board would disappear when the LOTR line ended! :wacky

Seaward said:
Welcome Mr... Underhill!!! If that is your real name!!!

Don't tell you know who that I can be found here. I'm on a very important mission....;)

and...tomandshell, I have to say this was very nice of you, thanks from a new guy. Congrats Stinkowhiff!! I hope you enjoy your welcome presents.

Shaihulud said:
OR THE GREY HULK EDITION SIZE...

That makes me think...

You know, if there were only 50 Exclusive Vaders being released, I have a feeling that his helmet would suddenly become a lot more desirable...

elwood49 said:
Hey, I'm cool with the size, just don't mention the widow's peak, the all black paint job, the fact that the chest box lights up when it shouldn't, etc., etc., etc.:sick

Now back to your regularly scheduled thread...

I thought his chestbox did light up in the movies? Or some of it did anyway.

Alright! I'm a winner :D

Thanks again tomandshell, and thanks to the board for the warm welcome.

Been collecting sideshow for over a year now BEST thing on the market hands down!! :fireworks

Howdy. My name is Mark and I live in OKC. I started collecting Sideshow figures when the 1st James Bond (Dr. No) figure came out, but never got anymore figures from them. I did not have the room for anymore toys in my toy room. Over the past year, I have been looking for more of the James Bond 12" figures, but never could afford them on ebay. Couple months back I won a OHMSS Bond and I was back in the game. When Sideshow announced that they got the SW license, I was as giddy as a little girl. Star Wars is my main collecting hobby and I have always wanted premier versions of these characters. Well my dream came true.

Hey Tom,

Just wanted to let you know that the prize kit arrived. Very cool stuff. Thanks again and I'll see you on the boards (although I'm by no means a prolific poster).

Bob

Back