Hey Hey!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bliss

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Hello, name's Bliss. I hail from Ontario, Canada.

I found this site thanks to a close friend of mine who kept pestering me to join up since I enjoy collecting things and love pop culture. So I did...and this is me saying "Hi" to everyone.

I don't have a whole lot of necessarily valuable or rare figures/busts/collectibles or anything but I do have some amazing ones that I treasure. I guess I'm more of a casual collector. I collect...Star Wars [Leia & more], Batman [Poison Ivy], Disney [B&TB, TS Jessie, Rescue Rangers Dale], cult movie figures [The Crow, Edward Scissorhands, Beetlejuice...]. And I have a small collection of autographs: George A. Romero, Malcolm McDowell and Carrie Fisher are all I currently have, and I got those in person :)

Anyway, I look forward to meeting people, heard a lot about this place.
Cheers!

-B
:bunnydanc

Heh thanks, Steemed-HAM [great name btw]. I don't mind being called pal, but in case there's any confusion I am a gal ;)

Stupid me for forgetting to mention one key thing in my intro...haha.

Welcome bliss, cloud tells me what a great friend you are.

Welcome aboard from a fellow noob ;) These boards have been a wonderful help to me already, and there are some great and also extremely talented people here. Have fun.

Greetings, Bliss
HappyDead.gif

:yess: :yess: :yess:

And Welcome! :) :duff
I was there when she got all three and when we got George's I posed with him for a photo and he grabbed my ass. Haha. I would have slapped him but I think I would have gotten thrown out of the con.

"Despite the fact that they're obviously GRILLED" :D
Haha not at all Bliss, my mistake! But yes, welcome... :)

:D Classic Skinner/Chalmers moment. 22 Short Films About Springfield...to be exact :D Yes thats the other thing I forgot to mention, which is stupid since it's one of main interest: I absolutely love The Simpsons. And have ever since I was a kid who was introduced to them back in the early '90s. Ahh...amazing how its still running and I'm now an adult!

Thanks everyone for the welcomes! I feel very... welcomed. Heh... :duh

I was there when she got all three and when we got George's I posed with him for a photo and he grabbed my ass. Haha. I would have slapped him but I think I would have gotten thrown out of the con.

Hahaha that was awesome though because you were dressed as Aayla Secura! LMAO. Mr. Romero secretly has a thing for Jedi girls! :chew

[A breakdancing Chewbacca is only the best thing ever...]

Pics or it didn't happen! :lecture

Back