Hey Folks what do you think of this ???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

samwise_09

Super Freak
Reaction score
Just had this bought for me as a honeymoon present by the wife , what does everyone think ??

THE_DARK_KNIGHT_4c3ce7891f730.jpg

Pre-prints of legit?

If the latter, how do you know?

Like the set up.

there legit, bought from a reputable dealer and i know where/when they were signed and they are UACC members as well. Yeah i like the setup the pictures in there are some of my faves as well.

Really nice.

Must have set you back a bomb!

it was a really good price i got lucky as the guy was re-locating his store and is looking to downsize his stock. it was actually my wife that said you have to have that ! as soon as we saw it. Think i know why i married her :1-1:

It's too bad Heath only signed a handful of pics as him as the joker, and they were only the promo shots with the black background

It's too bad Heath only signed a handful of pics as him as the joker, and they were only the promo shots with the black background
yeah it is a real shame there would be alot more great pieces to be had and its easy to tell whats fake and what isnt by what it is thats signed, this is as good as it gets for me and i am well chuffed with it.

its another piece to add to my collection :)

i have had the ledger auto confirmed as genuine by piece of the past in Las Vegas the lady i spoke to told me the story behind the exclusive signing they had with ledger and it was quite sad to hear :(

it was a really good price i got lucky as the guy was re-locating his store and is looking to downsize his stock. it was actually my wife that said you have to have that ! as soon as we saw it. Think i know why i married her :1-1:

Wonderful!

Congrats on a great piece.

Back