Hey everyone!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bg188

Super Freak
Reaction score
My name's Brandon and I'm new to the forums. I've been collecting for probably around 7 or 8 years (I'm 22 now). I started mainly collecting horror figures--I have several of the old Sideshow modern horror figures that were released and a lot of the Cult Classics line from NECA. I also have some older McFarlane figures thrown in there too.

I recently bought my first Hot Toys figure (T-800). I'm a huge Terminator fan and I couldn't resist this license. Now I'm addicted to them--I just can't believe the detail and likenesses in these figures. Since then, I've gotten the Sarah Connor one and I've pre-ordered the T-1000 and the 2nd version of Sarah. Also ordered the DX Joker (should be here within the next few days) and I've gotta get Batman now to go with him, so I'm not going to have any money for a while haha.:slap

Anyways, that's a little bit about me--I'm glad to be here on the forums with other collectors!

Welcome, bg188
HappyDead.gif

Back