Hey everyone!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

canuck_spartan

Super Freak
Reaction score
New to the forum a while ago. Been lurking a bit and decided to just go for it. I'm currently an active member on the spawn.com forums, which seems to be quickly becoming less and less active. Hopefully this place won't censor the love of all toys great and small like some other places. Look forward to talking with you!

2zri2ih.jpg

Because we're elite. Or so some of us think like that...

Like that lame ass Badmoon! :emperor

Nah, he's okay... sorta. Maybe. Welcome to the forums fellow Canuck!

thanks guys! I've actually just ordered my first 1/6 product. well actually, it's a bunch of products that I'm turning into something else, should be great. can't wait to share it!

thanks guys! I've actually just ordered my first 1/6 product. well actually, it's a bunch of products that I'm turning into something else, should be great. can't wait to share it!

What did you buy and what are turning it in to?

Or is it a secret??? :eek:

I'm from Canada too, but beware N00b, Having a spawnboard background is not really something to brag about here.You must be Elite to collect Sideshow.

7'' action figures = Fail.

Now go buy some PF's and start a new intro thread.

Thank you.

I'm from Canada too, but beware N00b, Having a spawnboard background is not really something to brag about here.You must be Elite to collect Sideshow.

7'' action figures = Fail.

Now go buy some PF's and start a new intro thread.

Thank you.

:lol:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:lol

Back