Hey Everyone

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HankTheTurtle

Freakalicious
Reaction score
Hey. So I've been collecting since I was a kid, but in recent years I've gotten more into some of the more expensive stuff. I finally took the big leap a couple weeks ago and got my first Hot Toys 1/6 scale figure, the Joker 2.0. I think I may have just gotten into something that may leave me penniless. :huh

Anyway, spending so much on a figure prompted me to upgrade how I display some of my stuff (mainly putting plexiglass over the front of my existing shelving, and adding some LED lighting). Some Googling about that, and other basic upkeep topics, eventually led me here. There's definitely a lot o knowledge around that's bound to be useful.

Right now most of my collection that I've got on display consists of action figures (Mostly Superman and McFarlane Sports stuff. There are a few McFarlane Terminator and Matrix figures, too. Those are actually the oldest things that I still have out.), some DC Direct statues, a few Star Wars pieces, and various other miscellany. And, of course, my new Hot Toys Joker.

Welcome! If you stick with the high end stuff, I expect we'll see you putting that McFarlane-type stuff up on eBay soon. Hard to step back in the mass market type stuff once you've had a taste of Hot Toys.

Welcome! If you stick with the high end stuff, I expect we'll see you putting that McFarlane-type stuff up on eBay soon. Hard to step back in the mass market type stuff once you've had a taste of Hot Toys.

Thanks.

I haven't actually bought much McFarlane stuff recently. Most of the stuff I still have out is more from nostalgia, than anything else. Even then, everything but the sports stuff is kind of tucked into a corner.

Besides the upcoming Man of Steel Hot Toys figure, the only other stuff catching my eye is Terminator. Maybe Indiana Jones, too.

It's kind of a bummer getting into it after so much has been out for a while. Some of the prices are astronomical.

Thanks.

I haven't actually bought much McFarlane stuff recently. Most of the stuff I still have out is more from nostalgia, than anything else. Even then, everything but the sports stuff is kind of tucked into a corner.

Besides the upcoming Man of Steel Hot Toys figure, the only other stuff catching my eye is Terminator. Maybe Indiana Jones, too.

It's kind of a bummer getting into it after so much has been out for a while. Some of the prices are astronomical.

Just wait till you get into customs :rotfl

wavesmile.gif
:welcome1: to the :FREAK: Show! :duff
wavesmile.gif

Back