Hey all...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Derek2783

Freaked Out
Reaction score
I'm new to the boards... first post!

Name's Derek (I guess you could probably tell that!). I'm not really a huge Sideshow guy, but I hope to be in the near future.

I'm mainly a G.I. Joe guy, which is what drew me to Sideshow in the first place. I was impressed by the Firefly figure (thought I still don't own it!)

I'm a mod over at HissTank.com (check it out if you're into GI Joe!), and have done a lot of buying/selling/trading across quite a few boards (thefwoosh, rebelscum, HissTank, etc) and can be contacted at any of those boards under the same user ID, Derek2783. Hit me up if you know me from any of those spots!

I never wanted to be a 12" collector, but I've recently picked up a Hot Toys Iron Man Mark III, and a Sideshow Stormtrooper and Darth Vader, and pretty much decided that Sideshow was for me after all!

Right now I'm new to the game, but I'm looking to add the following to my collection, and my currently very empty Detolf:

-Hot Toys War Machine
-Hot Toys Mark Iron Man Mark IV
-one more Stormtrooper
-Sideshow Firefly
...and last, but definitely not least, two of the upcoming Cobra Vipers!

(So if you have those cheap, let me know!)

Anyhow, it's good to be here. Look forward to being part of the community!

Back