Hey all!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hot_fuzz

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Just found this forum because I was after a Sideshow collectables dealer in the UK.

So for my 1st question,,,,,,

Are there any dealers in UK? lol

or as any one from the UK ever ordered direct from Sideshow and what were their experiences?

Thanks in advance and thanks for the welcome.

Hello and Welcome :wave

Yes, Ive ordered from SS direct and had nothing but great experiences, their EU warehouse is in the UK.

As for dealers, play.com do carry a lot of their items, as do Forbidden Planet.

I generally use Play or go through one of the Board Etailors Mike at Razorsdege Collectibles, awesome guy and service,imo :rock

Enjoy your stay, theres quite a few of us UK freaks, feel free to ask anything else.
Shell
x :D

Are there any dealers in UK? lol

or as any one from the UK ever ordered direct from Sideshow and what were their experiences?

Thanks in advance and thanks for the welcome.

You don't really need a UK dealer, Sideshow have a warehouse in the UK so delivery is about £14 for all of the items except the huge ones, for the huge ones I buy from Forbidden Planet UK. In other words Shell is spot on.

Welcome to the show my fellow Brit.

Thanks for the info!

So if I order from the main website the item gets despatched from Europe?

This sounds great!

The item I want is'nt being stocked be forbidden planet! Iv'e emailed them direct and they said they will not be stocking the item.

But it's good to know the Warehouse for EU is in UK! I feel a lot more comfortable about purchasing now, Cheers Guys.

Thanks for the info!

So if I order from the main website the item gets despatched from Europe?

Kinda, it ships from the US first but because they ship a lot of stuff at the same time shipping only costs $28. Once it arrives in the EU warehouse you'll get Parcelforce tracking details.

Last edited:
welcome fellow brit

:wave:wave:wave:wave

fish-and-chips,0.jpg

Back