Hey All!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spellbot5000

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Hey everyone! I'm from Vancouver, and I've been a small time collector for a while now, getting my start with some the early LoTR stuff from Sideshow, as well as the stuff from the heyday of Palisades (damn, I miss Palisades).

I've been looking to expand my collection recently though, so I'm becoming more active here as well as a few of the other popular collectables and prop forums.

Cool, I'm new too and just started my collection as well. I'm starting with the DC line of Premium Format Figures and I plan to collect Nintendo statues and figures from First4Figures and Max Factory. I also collect some Disney artwork and have been eyeing that Iron Man Mark VII life-sized bust to be released in spring! Good luck man! :)

wavesmile.gif
:welcome1: to the :FREAK: Show! :duff
wavesmile.gif

Hey everyone! I'm from Vancouver, and I've been a small time collector for a while now, getting my start with some the early LoTR stuff from Sideshow, as well as the stuff from the heyday of Palisades (damn, I miss Palisades).

I've been looking to expand my collection recently though, so I'm becoming more active here as well as a few of the other popular collectables and prop forums.

Welcome to you :)

Cool, I'm new too and just started my collection as well. I'm starting with the DC line of Premium Format Figures and I plan to collect Nintendo statues and figures from First4Figures and Max Factory. I also collect some Disney artwork and have been eyeing that Iron Man Mark VII life-sized bust to be released in spring! Good luck man! :)

...And welcome to you too! :)

Back