Herro, and how do i post pics in threads and replies

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hudman321

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Hola, I am hudson a collector of 1/6 scale figures. And I plan to collect 1/6 scale versions of all of my favorite action movies. Other than that I am a 2nd degree black belt in Taekwondo, 4 time national champion, 3 time international champion, and alot of state-time champion. I hope to make alot of friends and keep everyone up to date with my customs. Also, how do I post pictures in replies and new threads?

Hola, I am hudson a collector of 1/6 scale figures. And I plan to collect 1/6 scale versions of all of my favorite action movies. Other than that I am a 2nd degree black belt in Taekwondo, 4 time national champion, 3 time international champion, and alot of state-time champion. I hope to make alot of friends and keep everyone up to date with my customs. Also, how do I post pictures in replies and new threads?

And you're 13?

:welcome1: to the :FREAK: show, Hudman!
wavesmile.gif

You should be able to post pics since you have 7 posts now.

Membership Tiers

New Members

When first joining the forum you will be categorized as a “New Member.”
New Members must have 5 posts before they will be able to post pictures, post links or to send private messages to other members.
After 5 posts New Members will be able to post like everyone else, however they will not be able to use signatures or post visitor messages. They will also not be able to upgrade to Premium Membership. After 30 days if a New Member has over 20 posts they will be automatically upgraded to Full Member and they can then pay for an upgrade to Premium Member.

Back