Heroic Age Avengers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They have changed everyone's costumes again with the most recent "Marvel Now"....here's Thor's new look

thor1.jpg

I wouldn't mind Spider-Man's new Marvel Now costume, especially since it seems like this one might be around for a while. We know not forever, but it's not too far off from the classic look so that should help it stick around for at least a few years. It's black not blue, the arms don't have the web pattern, the eyes are tweaked, and the belt is jagged.

The claws suck though. The only thing I hate about it.

supsm2013001_dc11-3_4_r560.jpg

The-Superior-Spider-Man_Design.jpg

I wouldn't mind Spider-Man's new Marvel Now costume, especially since it seems like this one might be around for a while. We know not forever, but it's not too far off from the classic look so that should help it stick around for at least a few years. It's black not blue, the arms don't have the web pattern, the eyes are tweaked, and the belt is jagged.

The claws suck though. The only thing I hate about it.

supsm2013001_dc11-3_4_r560.jpg

The-Superior-Spider-Man_Design.jpg

And did you know that Superior Spider-Man is not going to be Peter Parker?

And did you know that Superior Spider-Man is not going to be Peter Parker?

Current rumors indicate as much, especially with the whole "Peter's last year as Spider-Man" comment. So we will see as the story unfolds. We don't know what relation Peter has to this version yet. I read Miles Morales, I'll be reading this version, too.

(I'd like a Miles Spidey PF, too...)

Back