Heroes- Now with spoilers!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I received a call from Nathan Petrelli tonight.
It was weird, our answering machine kicked in
and he started off with "Hello I am Nathan
Petrelli and I am running for congress".
My husband looked at me funny and said
we are Canadian, we don't have a congress.
Who is this guy calling us and he hung up.
At this point I remembered who Nathan Petrelli was
and laughed. I am not on any Heroes lists or groups
how did they get my number?

dr2red said:
I received a call from Nathan Petrelli tonight.
It was weird, our answering machine kicked in
and he started off with "Hello I am Nathan
Petrelli and I am running for congress".
My husband looked at me funny and said
we are Canadian, we don't have a congress.
Who is this guy calling us and he hung up.
At this point I remembered who Nathan Petrelli was
and laughed. I am not on any Heroes lists or groups
how did they get my number?
Thats sweet I want Nathan to call my house.

There's a sign up page at www.votepetrelli.com but I don't really want to give out my info just to possibly get a phone call. I got burned by that Ben and Jerry frisbee offer on The Colbert Report, tons of annoying emails later and no frisbee.

Nope LOL! I was hoping for more. I now know whatever happens next week I will be disappointed...................and waiting for more! :monkey5 :monkey5 :monkey5

If he does die, I can think of a way he might not. I can't wait for next week. Summer is going to be atrocious. I hope they put them out on DVD soon!

Vader AL said:
wow, they sure aren't afraid to kill characters off.

Funny cause I felt like only two characters definitely died. The rest :huh ?

I really liked the sword myth & the 'you must be prepared to cut out your heart' sacrifice your love bit.

Ted, Linderman, D.L. and Thompson all seem pretty dead to me. But who knows...

It was cool to see Hiro start to become Future Hiro. I do wonder why Future Hiro doesn't wear glasses. Hmm.

And does anyone else think we'll see what Candace really looks like?

Nice touch having Daredevil Yellow and Hulk Gray in that stack of comics.

Batty said:

Ted and Thompson are toast. I'm iffy about DL, I hope he's dead, but I doubt that's the last of Linderman.

Batty said:

Candance talking about how big and ugly she really was and then the cut to the Hulk comic was really cool.

I love the way this show is put together, especially when it's a Hiro scene, the subtitles really emphasize the panels of a comic. Hiro's father's entrance back lit in blue with the mystical flute musical cue was fantastic as was his swordsmanship demonstration for Hiro. Can wait for the finale and the 30 more episodes next season!

Why the hell did DL jump in front of Niki when he could've just phased them both and let the bullet pass right through? :confused:

TheObsoleteMan said:
Why the hell did DL jump in front of Niki when he could've just phased them both and let the bullet pass right through? :confused:

I thought the same thing. Maybe he didn't have time. :confused:

Any guess as to what Nakamura's power is? Could he actually be the samurai? His reflection in the sword didn't look like his.

Batty said:

It was cool to see Hiro start to become Future Hiro. I do wonder why Future Hiro doesn't wear glasses. Hmm.

I am not sure DL will die, I wonder if Linderman can heal himself. Yeah I am pretty sure Ted is done.

But I found this interesting
https://heroeswiki.com/Portal:Supporting_Characters

I dont really care if we ever see what Candace looks like, I much prefer the current version, much more visually appealing.:monkey5

Batty said:
Any guess as to what Nakamura's power is? Could he actually be the samurai? His reflection in the sword didn't look like his.

That would be pretty cool. He seemed to know what was going to happen. They're setting him up to be a major player and his son's powers are very strong, so whatever powers he has I bet they're bad ass.

Just wow! Unbelievable! I actually turned off the hockey game to watch and so glad I did. This was probably the best episode yet! can't wait for next week, but then the long summer wait. sigh

Batty said:

Don't forget the Silver Surfer #1 comic since they were in Kirby Plaza and mr. Clairmont in the sword shop.

Batty said:

You know, something just dawned on me. In the future what-if episode, we see Candace dead on the ground and she is the hot Candace. How can she be dead and everyone still sees her in her fake form? I thought her power was to make people see something that isn't there and that she isn't a shapeshifter.

It would be funny if she was actually a 400lb hairy and ugly man! :D Imagine that the next time you see her on the show. :rotfl

Shropt said:
You know, something just dawned on me. In the future what-if episode, we see Candace dead on the ground and she is the hot Candace. How can she be dead and everyone still sees her in her fake form? I thought her power was to make people see something that isn't there and that she isn't a shapeshifter.

It would be funny if she was actually a 400lb hairy and ugly man! :D Imagine that the next time you see her on the show. :rotfl

I would much rather imagine candice as she appears on the show. **hubba, hubba** If you want to see more of her, go check out STICK IT.

Back