Heroes- Now with spoilers!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Also, when Father Patrelli absorbed Adam's healing factor....why did Adam crumble to dust? If the healing factor prevents aging...then the cells in the body DIDNT age. So, once the healing factor was absorbed Adam should just start out at the point his body was at when he stopped ageing. The same way that Peter didnt die when his healing factor was removed, even though he has been killed 10 times over.

It would be like taking the batteries out of a clock at exactly noon and replacing them at 6pm. The clock doesnt flash forward to hit the correct time...it just starts where it had originally stopped.

Show goes up and down up and down.

$10 says they hit the reset button again by having Hiro go back in time and stop himself from opening the safe.

I don't know but seems like the show is going downhill fast...
I hate how Sylar is now just a wuss... and being manipulated a la Anakin...
I'm pretty dissapointed...just because nothing makes sense, everybody changes their mind every other episode...
that's lazy writing IMO...

I disagree that Sylar is a wuss and being manipulated. His saving Peter shows that he's not completely buying what he's being told.

When Parkman and Jesse Quick bought it I was sure that Hiro would reset it. So I was pleased when I turned out wrong. But obviously Hiro does have to go back in time to accomplish 3 tasks, as seen on the rock paintings. One is perhaps keeping Arthur from stealing Pete's powers.

Sylar isn't a wuss. He's playing Arthur (though Arthur may already be onto him).

Yea, Arthur knew that Sylar saved Peter from falling; 7 stories and lived, he would be an idiot not to know that Sylar saved him (but then again, we are talking about characters on Heroes, so him being an idiot isn't outside the realm of possibility)

I initially thought that Peter was going to fall and die and then Claire was going to give him some of her blood and heal him

Yea, Arthur knew that Sylar saved Peter from falling; 7 stories and lived, he would be an idiot not to know that Sylar saved him (but then again, we are talking about characters on Heroes, so him being an idiot isn't outside the realm of possibility)

I initially thought that Peter was going to fall and die and then Claire was going to give him some of her blood and heal him.

Yeah, that's what I was thinking too. Well, other than Ellie and Clarie getting it on the whole episode.

Yea, maybe Peter landing would create a shockwave that would blow Elle's clothes off and Claire would have to take off some of hers to compensate

I think Arthur knows he saved him, they way he commented Peter surviving afterwards makes me think he was telling Sylar he knows what he did without saying it.

Sometimes I think y'all are a bit hard on the characters. I can't speak for anyone else, but I have no doubt that if I suddenly got super powers tomorrow I'd do extremely stupid things and screw alot of stuff up.

I think Arthur knows he saved him, they way he commented Peter surviving afterwards makes me think he was telling Sylar he knows what he did without saying it.

Sometimes I think y'all are a bit hard on the characters. I can't speak for anyone else, but I have no doubt that if I suddenly got super powers tomorrow I'd do extremely stupid things and screw alot of stuff up.

Stupid things possibly, but doing things that defy logic and against what the character has done previously doesn't make sense

Yup, I'd be robbing banks like crazy in about 3 seconds flat once I had a few superpowers. ^^^^ being good, I'm a villian at heart!!

Stupid things possibly, but doing things that defy logic and against what the character has done previously doesn't make sense

Well that's true. I guess I'm thinking more along the lines of like Peter hugging his dad. I would have fallen for that. And I hate my dad, but if I thought the bastard was dead and was actually alive I'd probably hug him.

Funny I would have expected bastard to be censored.

Well that's true. I guess I'm thinking more along the lines of like Peter hugging his dad. I would have fallen for that. And I hate my dad, but if I thought the bastard was dead and was actually alive I'd probably hug him.

Funny I would have expected bastard to be censored.

Yea, something like that scene I can see happening. But Mohinder injecting himself with an unstable formula and stuff like that, doesn't "fly" with me.

OH, that one made me laugh.

How about Maya automatically somehow adopting a Brooklyn accent instead of her Domincan accent. (that pissed me off almost as much as Mohinder)

Last edited:
I didn't even notice the accent change. Mohinder injecting himself doesn't really bother me. It is out of character, but sometimes people do things that are surprisingly stupid.

Yeah, I wanted Mojinder to die a long time ago in the series.

I know Peter will get his powers back though---if he doesn't then his future self wouldn't have powers and be able to go back in time.

Really, unless Hiro does something in the past to fix everything then Peter is the only one who can defeat his dad (once he gets his powers back).

Back