Heroes figure from Mezco Toyz!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not sure what everyone else is seeing, but i think (especially for the scale) that these are pretty damn good. From what i can tell any faults are as a result of the usual small scale paint apps. The sculpts seem pretty good!

If I collected small figures anymore (and wasnt saving for a wedding) I'd get these

(oh.... and this is officially my first post since I finished the commission that's been keeping me too busy to do anything else for a while..)

I'M BAAACK :chew

Fonzie be praised!! Welcome back!

If I collected small figures anymore (and wasnt saving for a wedding) I'd get these

I'll make you a deal Darren, you sculpt me an outstanding Peter Petrelli, Sylar and Claire and I'll get you these figures. :D I'll even pay the postage. :monkey3

If these are under $14 I'll get them but anything over is just robbery for this quality. :monkey4

Get ready to choke. According to BBTS, the MSRP is $18!!

The worst part is they're gonna get gobbled up, end up commanding fairly high prices just like The Warriors.

It'll really depends on how these are distributed to whether they'll be hard to find. Heroes is a pretty popular license right now so there is a chance that multiple outlets will carry these that carry standard collectibles like Suncoast, Spencers, etc. Seriously doubt you'd find these at your local TRU... At that pricepoint even $14.99 I will probably only get the two different Peters and maybe Hiro and Sylar but even those two are iffy.

Wizard Universe is selling these sets for $89.99 which is higher than expected...

This is interesting too: "Hiro Nakumura - Kensei Sword and Sheath, messenger bag, Painting accessory"

Maybe the sword seen in the promo pics is inaccurate?

Yeah, but it took a long time (and a LOT of patience) to get there...:monkey2

True, but Kring and Co. admitted it, fessed up, and (most importantly) FIXED it. Which is more than you can see for most creators these days.

I can respect that; admitting that your second season was crap and "fixing" it. But for some people, it's too late.

ANYWAY, I'm looking at these figures in the newest Toyfare, and they are so horrible my eyes are vomiting

They're too expensive for the quality. If these were NECA quality, $14.99 wouldn't be such an issue for me.

So now we get a flight mode of Peter:lol

not really necessery,but cool collecting item i guess...

Back