Hero Club 1/6 scale Rolling Ball (BB-8)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fett42

Super Freak
Reaction score
I don't know if anyone else here saw this, but Hero Club is making a 1/6 scale BB-8 called Rolling Ball that will actually roll and keep the head upright.

[Product]:1/6th SW Rolling Ball
[Brand]: HERO CLUB
[Scale]:1/6
[material]ABS,metal
[Package size]:8''H(200mm) X 5''W(120mm) X 5''D(120mm)
[Carton size]:9''H(250mm) X 10''W(240mm) X 28''D(720mm)(12pcs/ctn)
[Weight]4.5kg

*For some reason the 2 GIF images were converted to Jpeg. I don't know how to post the animated images of the figure rolling.*

7656aa67gw1eu5lsw22gag207f046k79.jpg

1.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

Attachments

• 7656aa67gw1eu5lsprpm0g207f046b29.jpg
    7656aa67gw1eu5lsprpm0g207f046b29.jpg
    6.6 KB · Views: 393
Sphero has already done this.

I wonder if this one will be a bit larger since they're calling it 1/6. I'm guessing since it's called "rolling ball" that this is unlicensed?

Is is just me or does it look a little crude from the pics?

Sphero has already done this.

I wonder if this one will be a bit larger since they're calling it 1/6. I'm guessing since it's called "rolling ball" that this is unlicensed?

Is is just me or does it look a little crude from the pics?

This one is more of a 1/6 scale figure than the Sphero version I think. It has to be rolled by hand or down an incline. One of the animated images that wouldn't work showed it rolling down and incline.

Looks cheap.

Disney is gonna license this character out to just about everyone on the planet before the movie opens and we learn this character dies in the first 30 minutes.

Looks cheap.

Disney is gonna license this character out to just about everyone on the planet before the movie opens and we learn this character dies in the first 30 minutes.

Nope! Gotta let that plot run a little while to find out that BB-8 is the product of some bad decisions made one Friday night by R2-D2, Wall-E and a beachball three-way.

Yeah, my guess is this will not get far... not to mention there will certainly be an official release from either HT or Sideshow so no reason to buy an unofficial unless it's way cheaper. But at least with the Sideshow Droids they haven't been ridiculous so I'd guess less than $150 for a BB8. And, he is a size that I could possible see him as a pack in with another 1/6 figure. Not super likely, but the ROTS Yoda came with 2 chairs so, a BB8 seems reasonable as a pack-in.

Back