Here are a list of sequels I refuse to acknowledge ever happened

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jaws 3 and beyond

Jaws 3 and 4 (aaaggghh!)

What's wrong with Jaws 3 and 4?

3 was fun and had great characters in it. You really feelt (sp?) for anyone know died in that film.

4 was also fun and it brought back Brody's wife. The Jamaican is a great guy. It had too many "flashback" moments but they played well for what hopefully will be the final chapter.

Alien Resurrection

Batman Forever
Batman and Robin

Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull

Halloween: The Curse of Michael Myers
Halloween: Resurrection

Child's Play 3

Highlander 2
Highlander 3: The Final Dimension
Highlander: Endgame
Highlander: The Source

Jaws 3
Jaws: The Revenge (can't figure out why I loved it as a kid)

Poltergeist 3

Spider-Man 3

Superman 3
Superman 4: The Quest for Peace

Robocop 2
Robocop 3

X-Men: The Last Stand

And of course, the granddaddy of 'em all...

Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace

I'm sure there's more, but my brain's tapped out for now.

What's wrong with Jaws 3 and 4?

3 was fun and had great characters in it. You really feelt (sp?) for anyone know died in that film.

4 was also fun and it brought back Brody's wife. The Jamaican is a great guy. It had too many "flashback" moments but they played well for what hopefully will be the final chapter.

omg, Jaws 4 was probably the worst movie ever made. The shark is friggin' PSYCHIC!!! It kills one brody kid (can't remember his name...shawn?) then knows enough to FOLLOW Michael Brody to the Caribbean to kill him too. And Mario Van Peebles puts on the worst Jamaican accent of all time. And the shark looks way too fake.

AND TO TOP IT OFF

When Ellen Brody was getting ready to ram the shark with the boat (???), she was having flashbacks to the end of the first Jaws movie...but she WAS NOT EVEN THERE!!!

Jaws is in my top three favorites of all time. Jaws 4 was just utter crap.

I'm sorry, and I'm really not trying to start any ^^^^, but I find that hilarious posted by someone whos avatar is Darth Maul.

Star Wars fans are weird. I myself can't stand Asajj Ventress but I'm about to drop over $200 on the PF. I may hate the character but it doesn't mean I don't love the design.

And I guess I'm wrong about Jaws 4. But Jaws 3 rocks!

Alien Resurrection

Batman Forever
Batman and Robin

Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull

Halloween: The Curse of Michael Myers
Halloween: Resurrection

Child's Play 3

Highlander 2
Highlander 3: The Final Dimension
Highlander: Endgame
Highlander: The Source

Jaws 3
Jaws: The Revenge (can't figure out why I loved it as a kid)

Poltergeist 3

Spider-Man 3

Superman 3
Superman 4: The Quest for Peace

Robocop 2
Robocop 3

X-Men: The Last Stand

And of course, the granddaddy of 'em all...

Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace

I'm sure there's more, but my brain's tapped out for now.

Pretty much my list--add Godfather 3, Attack of the Clones, Revenge of the Sith, Lost Boys 2, Tremors 2, and Weekend at Bernies 2.

I'm sorry, and I'm really not trying to start any ^^^^, but I find that hilarious posted by someone whos avatar is Darth Maul.

:lol :lol :lol

That's mostly laziness on my part for never updating the frickin' thing!! I see the irony though. :)

However, Darth Maul was one of the few bright spots in the film. Sorely underused as a character. Nearly 80% of the movie IMO was pure crap.

I don't dislike JP3 myself, but in the Jurassic Park dio thread people kept saying how awful it is. For me, I really disliked the new raptors and I didn't like Grant "talking" to them but those are the only two things I remember not liking about it. I don't think it is as good as Lost World though. The only thing I dislike in that one is when they bring the Rex to America.

RoboCop3
Batman and Robin
Batman Forever
Highlander 2 and 3
Spider-Man 3
Kill Bill 2
Star Wars I The phantom menace
Austin powers Goldmember
The Hitcher remake
Mission Impossible 2
Bad Boys 2

That's about it I think...

X-Men 1,2 and 3 (3 was just about as bad as it get!!:banghead)
Spiderman 3
Superman 3 & 4 (but not Superman Returns- great flick!:D)
Blade: Trinity
Indiana Jones 4 (pile of crap; I want my money back!)
Austin Powers: Goldmember (not that the first 2 were any good, but this one was just :monkey4)
Batman Forever and Batman and Robin
Fatastic 4 (both)
Jurassic Park 3

That's what James Cameron has gone on record saying about them. They were a hypersleep nightmare.

JC must hate Joss Wedon and Firefly too.:lol Coming from the guy who made Titanic, that is actually a compliment!!!

LOL

Last edited:
Let's not forget Omen 4!

How about The Incredible Hulk? Elektra? Nemesis 2, Ocean's 15

Then there are all episodes 5-3.

And there are all the awful remakes...and anything with Ben Affleck or Jack Black as a star.

Last edited:
Back