Henri Ducard / Ra´s Al Ghul head sculpt available

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Received the payment!

@batman_taiwan

I´m not sure, but I think it will fit. But you will have to secure it somehow (glue, epoxy ...).

@Spierre D'Lend & PJ Only

All right!
But I need some more time until the Craig heads are ready to ship and the Taken sculpt is finished, so you don´t have to send the payment yet.

@KingGrayskull

Habe die Fotos schon gegen die neuen ausgetauscht. ;)

Just wanted to let you know that the heads will be shipped out on Monday and Tuesday. :joy

Hi Susala, please don't forget to put aside 1 Ra's head for me. It'll be shipped together with 2 Craig heads and 1 Taken head when they're done (total 4 heads). Thanks!

Oh please Susala, tell me I'm not going to miss this sculpt a second time. I stopped checking this thread for awhile after I thought it was history, and now I see you are recasting the Ra's Al Ghul sculpt. I really would like to get on that shipping list. Tell me yes and I will send you the payment at once. Keeping my fingers crossed.

Old Grandpa

Received the payment!

@KingGrayskull

Habe die Fotos schon gegen die neuen ausgetauscht. ;)

Wow! Viel besser! Bin fast fertig mit dem ersten... Aber die Augen sind wirklich verdammt schwer... Bräuchte also vielleicht sogar zwei... Geht das noch??? :confused:

@ all English speaking freaks: common guys give me a translation of the sentences above... :lol

Awesome Henri Ducard Susala!!
I was trying to send you pm, but it says your pm is full...
can you check on it please? so that i can send you pm too...

I´m working on it, but the hairstyle is hard to do and still needs some work.

@Manji

There aren´t any heads left, but maybe I can cast a few more when I received new resin.

What happened to Taken Liam Neeson head sculpt ??? :dunno

Bro Susala, I tried to PM you but I got this:

Susala has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.

Please PM me the price of the Ra's Al Ghul headsculpt whenever possible.
Thank you. :)

To all who who asked for one of my Ra´s heads, another run is possible.

I did some minor changes to it and if somebody is interested I can put them up for sale again.

rasnew.jpg

do you have any Ras head sculpts left? I would like to purchase one.

i didn't look through all the pics till this morning... the one with him in the suit is amazing... you are a very gifted sculptor ;)

Back