HELP!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

batfan1991

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi guys im tryin to look for a sideshow collectibles premium format thing do u know where i can get one?

i think ssc still has them for sale.:exactly:

or just watch out for them on the bay, they usually go for a well below retail price on there.:monkey1

post a thread in the wanted section.
or
ebay
or
try SNIPER @ statueforum. i think he was looking to sell.

haven't seen them sell recently since i've got mine quite awhile ago, but i don't think they're hitting north of $200 yet.

here's some pics of mine, i think i'm down to two now, one ex. and one international exclusive. great piece but some didn't like the paint job:dunno

nns935.jpg

nygytj.jpg

yeah i sold one to a fellow freak in toronto i believe.
just keeping the two different versions to display with my other 1/4 scale statues like Hulk and Abom etc.

I have the first version EX. Sculpt is OK, and the EX head is better than the REG version, but the paint job is really poor, mine is absolutely terrible it looks pink, like they missed the last yellow paint app and it really lets the statue down. I need to get around to sponging some proper colour onto mine. If you can find a cheap one, and don't mind probably having to custom it to be happy with the paint it is not a bad PF.

omg im in toronto damn that lucky basterd how much did u sell it for

batfan 1991, I may have an extra Exc one kicking around. Like Quad, I have the Exc and International, and I was going to get the Int head to come out so that the heads can be swapped. I did not pick up on a reg one.

PM me if you are interested, and if you are serious about purchasing it, I will look for it. It is a BIG box.

BTW, I like both of mine, paint app and texture turned out exactly what I thought it should be for this piece.

I am in Calgary.

I have the exclusive international version and I like the PF a lot. I have no paint problems on mine. It looks great matched up against the Hulk PF.
I have no idea what the International exclusive goes for. I know there are only 250 in the ES. I have not seen one on Ebay in ages.

Wasn't there an EX version for like $250 at the sales forum just recently? That's a great deal if it's still around.

omg im in toronto damn that lucky basterd how much did u sell it for

not 100% sure but i thought it was in the $250 range plus shipping

batfan 1991, I may have an extra Exc one kicking around. Like Quad, I have the Exc and International, and I was going to get the Int head to come out so that the heads can be swapped. I did not pick up on a reg one.

PM me if you are interested, and if you are serious about purchasing it, I will look for it. It is a BIG box.

BTW, I like both of mine, paint app and texture turned out exactly what I thought it should be for this piece.

I am in Calgary.

i would be getting in touch with batman29 since most if not all of the ones you'll find for sale will have to come out of the states and then not only will you have to pay frieght but another $100 +/- for brokerage and taxes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back