Help with ROTJ Luke Skywalker..

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

skywarp181

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey guys
Just got back into 1/6 figures. I've seen a lot of great customs and I wanted to make a good Luke Rotj version.
So I got the SS Luke and not looking too good. So I need help from those of you who know a lot about this stuff.
Basically I know Luke in the movie is thin, but man this thing looks way to skinny. How would I go about filling out his suit.?
Also his hand barely holds on to the lightsaber.

So this is what I'm working on.
1. Ordered a new head sculpt.
2. Ordered the opened hand from the bespin figure I think it is.
3. Working on getting the ccfl lightsaber.

But I really need to fill out this suit it just hangs on him.
What else would be a good option?

Barely hold on to lightsaber

A new body to go with the new head sculpt would be the first thing to do. The Buck body's poseability is total crap.

The Hot Toys Bespin Luke body works great. That's what I used on mine. And in all honesty I would use the Medicom suit if it weren't for the shirt flap having the big piece of velcro on it. The SS suit is a little baggy on it.

Oh okay thanks! I'll check that one out,

how do u take off the head sculpt? I tried pulling it off but I don't want to break the figure?

Thanks

how do u take off the head sculpt? I tried pulling it off but I don't want to break the figure?

Thanks
If you're wanting to take it off the buck body just get some really hot water (some people say boiling, but I was afraid that would mess something up) and just soak it down to the neck for about 2-3 minutes and then take a flat head screwdriver and pry it off from the back. Should come off relatively easy.

If you're wanting to take it off the buck body just get some really hot water (some people say boiling, but I was afraid that would mess something up) and just soak it down to the neck for about 2-3 minutes and then take a flat head screwdriver and pry it off from the back. Should come off relatively easy.

works a treat!

Thanks

Use a hairdryer and aim it about 1 inch away from the neck for about 1 minute. Peel the head right off the body and let it cool. Watch out though, the plastic will be HOT!

Scifidioramaguy.com

Back