help with repair

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

flankster117

Super Freak
Reaction score
I am in desperate need of someone who can professional repair a damaged statue. I bought a custom 1/4 scale dragonball z super saiyan 3 goku, the fool who sent it did a horrible job in shipping and it got broke in many spots. His hair has damage, his hand broke off, hole in chest, huge cracks along body and base has damage, with big hole the shattered as well.

whoever can repair this please contact me

I am in desperate need of someone who can professional repair a damaged statue. I bought a custom 1/4 scale dragonball z super saiyan 3 goku, the fool who sent it did a horrible job in shipping and it got broke in many spots. His hair has damage, his hand broke off, hole in chest, huge cracks along body and base has damage, with big hole the shattered as well.

whoever can repair this please contact me

Contact John from Vince Vell Customs or Spazzy. Both are members here and do incredible work. John also has a youtube channel if you want to check it out. They may be busy but might know of others who can do good work as well. A pro can repair a lot of mishaps. Good luck.

Other than that, if it was ebay you might want to get a refund or partial. The seller could make a claim through the post office and get a refund. Hope it works out for you.

There really should be a list of repair/custom guys. I would like to find one near me so I don't risk shipping.

Problem is the talented customize-repair guys are usually booked months ahead so youre waiting around hoping they can fix the problems. Yeah, a list would be great.

Back