Help with new display cabinet

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SvaNtaS

Freakzoid
Reaction score
So i need help picking a new display cabinet, have looked alot at the bestå(besta) thread and it really looks good, but is there anyone that knows if it's possible to fit predator bios/masks in it? Have about 6 bios and all the other stuff i have is as big as a bio, or bigger.
Also would be good if i could combine or find a solution for all my dvd collection stuff as well.

So i need help picking a new display cabinet, have looked alot at the bestå(besta) thread and it really looks good, but is there anyone that knows if it's possible to fit predator bios/masks in it? Have about 6 bios and all the other stuff i have is as big as a bio, or bigger.
Also would be good if i could combine or find a solution for all my dvd collection stuff as well.

They will fit in without a problem, you will get 1 on each shelf.

They will fit in without a problem, you will get 1 on each shelf.

Nice! I guessed that it would fit when i checked the specs. All that's left is looking on the besta series and see if i can get a good combo for the devedees and stuff. Don't wan't it to high either. Maybe get a middle section or something that's thinner =) But still wan't glass doors in front of it all.

Btw chris, thanks for your input, have decided to try out the bestas. Have quite a setup planed in my new apartment.
The stuva was a nice idea and also the pax, but i don't like the colour options for the stuva, and i don't have time or energy to make own solutions for glass doors and so on.

I think I had one of the besta series display cabinet with me, so are you talking about this one??

images

May be this one could help you out?? and with this you'll get a perfect space to keep those mask or may be more than that, in fact you can keep this in your living room also!!

Back