Help with locating Materials

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cadaver202

Super Freak
Reaction score
I looked through the forums and searched for stuff with no luck. I am looking for the material that companies use to make harnesses and straps out of to make a custom.

bbid68b.jpg

it looks like this stuff but I need it in black.

Sorry if this has bee posted before or is somewhere else. any help would be awesome!

thanks!

hello, Like Mollins said that is just like ribbon. I recently bought some from Hobby Lobby (a craft store in AZ) I got it in Black and was looking for that military green color but for the small size like your looking for I didn't see it. I'm sure its out there some where. I would recommend checking out any fabric/craft store for more of a color variety. Super Walmarts with craft sections even have that color but not in the really small size.

Look at the ribbon section of your local craft store like Michael's or AC Moore or even some fabric stores. I buy 1/8" wide stuff to make string ties and straps. That stuff looks like 3/16" wide. But, you might have to color it with fabric paint to get the olive drab color.

Mike

Back