Help with full size lightsabers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will for sure. I found a vader saber, but I am trying to track down a luke A new hope since there was not a ESB fx saber made and I have had no luck as of yet.

There is a Luke MR FX from Empire, it was one of the early ones. I used to own it. Came out at the same time as the mace windu.

The Hasbro and the MR are pretty much identical in quality, I have had both. I would say the Hasbro is brighter as I have had both and can compare. MR probably tweeked on the specs of the older ones right before they sold it to Hasbro. Quality look wise? MR and Hasbro, I think is the same. If anything I would say the ones hasbro just released might be better in my situation, as my MR Luke FX lights started dimming and some didn't light up no more than 1 year after getting it. My Anakin Hasbro, is still going strong. Also, the size feels slightly better in size to me. I just hope it still lighting as strong for a good long while.

I will for sure. I found a vader saber, but I am trying to track down a luke A new hope since there was not a ESB fx saber made and I have had no luck as of yet.

Yes there was an ESB....

DSCF1394.jpg

Not sure if you wanted Light up ones or not but I made this one a few years back from Graflex Parts I found on ebay (at the time 20-30 bucks for the graflex parts and the grip kit was like 5-10 I cant remember), which is also the original way they were made as props in the movies if im not mistaken, these are old 1930ish camara flash poles/handles anyways hope this could help you.

anhls.jpg

That is very impressive. I am still searching but now am searching for someone capable of adding light blade to an accurate hilt of both vader and Luke from esb. The search continues lol

With the F/X sabers, most of the hilts are made of metal with some of the parts being made of plastic. A few are all metal.

I actually just came across a website: fx-lightsabers.com and I am trying to have a Luke esb and vader esb elite versions made. I will let you guys know if all works out.

Got these two recently. Graflex got 2 weeks ago and still need to mod. Heiland picked up modded and arrived just today packed like a bomb :lol
lightsaber.jpg

Also picked up Hasbo Vadar, Anakin and Luke still coming
Both of them definitely were inspected for day(s) by customs and they must have gone like WTF :rotfl

Back