help with broken darth maul sideshow figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I changed my SS Maul over to a HT narrow shoulder recently. I finally got fed up with the SS body. I'm much happier now, even if he is slightly taller and there are ways to shorten the body as well if I eventually feel the need to

He doesn't need to be on a black body, all you need to do is paint the neck adapter black which barely shows. Nothing else will show.

I changed my SS Maul over to a HT narrow shoulder recently. I finally got fed up with the SS body. I'm much happier now, even if he is slightly taller and there are ways to shorten the body as well if I eventually feel the need to

He doesn't need to be on a black body, all you need to do is paint the neck adapter black which barely shows. Nothing else will show.

so will all the maul accesories work with that body? the hands/head/clothes?

also when i look at a picture of it on ebay, it shows it with a custom bruce willis head, it looks like theres a slight space inbeetween the neck on the body and the neck on the head. i don't think the sideshow maul has that... (ebay auction buy it now seller (head_play)

Last edited:
Back