Help! Which bust should I get as my first life size bust from SSC?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

txia007

Freakalicious
Reaction score
Ironman Mark 7 life size bust

Or

Batman Dark Knight life size bust

I have seen the Mark 42 life size bust in person 2 days ago, and to be honest I am really disappointed. The paint job is really not worth the money I have to say, dents and uneven paint on the chest armour is very obvious even from distance, the black lines are off... I also read the comprehensive threads you guys had on the forum about the Mark 42 life size bust, it seems the iron man bust line is quite inconsistent, and the QC is not that great, so my questions is will the "new*" Mark 7 be any different (*it is on pre-order at the moment, Feb-Mar 2016)?

Thanks in advance.

I was quite disappointed with the batman bust. The skin tone is so flat and the likeness is slightly off. The mk42 is stunning if you can get a good one. The other iron mans are decent tho. I have the patriot which is awesome .

Really depends what you like. I have recently got the pcs skeletor bust which is awesome. The Akuma also looks very good by them.
A bust id always recommend and is one of the best mass produced pieces out there imo and at a fairly decent price , altho going up, is the ECC blade reaper. Its really stunning and faultless. One of the best busts iv ever brought.

Cool I got the Cap too later on.
I'm only displaying Iron Patriot right now for the "iron man" busts... he goes pretty good with my Captain America collection :)
I sold off the others but I mainly miss War Machine.
I did have MK42 when it came out but I returned it due to the dents... sideshow paid the shipping.

Back