Statue HELP! Sideshow Spiderman vs Green Hulk Exclusive Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Toysmania

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Heyo folks!

I'm sorry if there is a similar thread out there. I tried to search the forum but couldn't find what I needed.

Can anyone advise what the market price of the 3 versions (Sideshow Spidey vs Green Hulk Reg, Exclusive and Spidey vs Grey Hulk Exclusive) are?

Also, I heard there are a couple of fake pieces going around.. What are some things I should be looking out for?

Lastly, is it a big issue (in terms of value) to have a defect? I'm looking at a piece now and one of Spidey's finger is broken (but still around). If I get a professional to fix the broken finger, will the damage really be unnoticeable? I heard that professionals are able to repair it such that you won't even know it was broken in the first place, but I'm not sure how true it is.

Thanks for your time! :)

Fakes are easy to spot. Paints off. Make sure you get the art box, don't think fakes have thoose. Spideys hands are very fragile. Be warned where they pack him its kind of on the side.

Not sure of the values. I paid retail on the green exclusive.

Ok thanks Bodie. So how should I ask the seller to pack the fingers?

Btw, from what I understand, this diorama comes with an extra hand (closed fist) for Spidey? Are there any other accessories?

Oh. I thought I read somewhere that Spidey came with another hand.. So there's no extra accessory?

last that I paid any attention to them, I think the Reg is around $1000, the ex. is around $1500 and the Grey Ex. around $2500.

as far as I know the only fakes that were out there was the regs. none of the Ex's with the light up feature were ever recasted.

Alright thanks guys! Is there anything else I should be looking out for? This diorama is about Hulk smashing up the road, so it would actually be quite difficult to see if some cracks or dusty parts were intentional or not eh. :lol

have the seller look at the fingers with a magnifying glass. They are so small and with the 'ribs' on them, it's very hard to tell if there has been a repair.

I did ask a seller to do this and he realized there was a repair.

have the seller look at the fingers with a magnifying glass. They are so small and with the 'ribs' on them, it's very hard to tell if there has been a repair.

I did ask a seller to do this and he realized there was a repair.

yeah, and if they're ribbed then its an original, the fakes ive seen and I have one also, the lines are just painted on. the originals had lowered lines that were painted into. if that makes sense. :lol

yeah, and if they're ribbed then its an original, the fakes ive seen and I have one also, the lines are just painted on. the originals had lowered lines that were painted into. if that makes sense. :lol

I think I get ya. :lol Thanks!

Right now, there's a seller offering me a Green Exclusive version (has art box but no shipper box) for about $1,100 USD. One of Spidey's fingers is broken though and the broken finger is still there. Do you guys think it's a good deal?

On another note, how and what do you use to clean this diorama?

Back