Help..Should I buy a Kit Fisto or Han Solo?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
KitFisto said:
Hmmmm, let me think.......hmmmmm, KIT FISTO!!!!!

There's a surprise :lol

I love the EU and Kit gets a bit more love there and his design is a hell of a lot cooler than a regular human. Not to mention, Han is probably the worst likeness of a SW 12" so far, it's still good just not as good as the others. Since it's just the regular, Han's Mynock is by far the best accessory, go for Kit.

Darthrazz said:
How many Kit Fisto's were produced? I seem to remember a thread that had the figures. Does anyone have that?

5000 Regular Kit

8000 Regular Han

Ummm, yeah get Kit. I had the same dilemma and I definitely chose Kit and haven't looked back. All around a better figure than Han. Plus like everyone else said, they will make another Solo.

Get both, pop Kit's head and hands onto Han and call him Kit Solo.

Kit all the way. While I LOVE Han, Kit is just a unique piece that won't be replicated, and unless Bespin Han is your favorite version (as it is mine), then you'll be better off waiting for your prefered outfit, be it ANH or ROTJ or whatever. Plus with all those Jedi, Kit will look really snazzy. He'a awesome, trust me he really is that great. My only complaint, which still drives me crazy about Kit, is that he's on the short body, and while I'd love to switch him onto a taller one, where will I find a regular GREEN body? Oh well, maybe someday........

Ok guys. I've made my purchase. I appreciate everyones input, making my choice was made easier when my wife informed me that Kit Fisto is going to make an appearance below the Christmas tree this year..... Han Solo it was! He looks pretty damn good in person. His jacket is tiny, but other than that he looks awesome. It's nice to have a OT characater next to my Jedi that has a hand gun versus a saber, adds a little variety.

Darthrazz said:
Ok guys. I've made my purchase. I appreciate everyones input, making my choice was made easier when my wife informed me that Kit Fisto is going to make an appearance below the Christmas tree this year..... Han Solo it was! He looks pretty damn good in person. His jacket is tiny, but other than that he looks awesome. It's nice to have a OT characater next to my Jedi that has a hand gun versus a saber, adds a little variety.

So it is a perfect world, you are getting both. Congrats!

I don't know why they made a Kit Fisto anyways. I know he is suppose to be a high ranking Jedi Master, but it never reflect that way in the movies when Palantine made a quick killing of him.

willrulethemall said:
I don't know why they made a Kit Fisto anyways. I know he is suppose to be a high ranking Jedi Master, but it never reflect that way in the movies when Palantine made a quick killing of him.

They made him because he looks cool and is a member of the Jedi order which is a line they are producing.

Darthrazz said:

Pretty sweet wife.

Captain Aldeggon said:
My only complaint, which still drives me crazy about Kit, is that he's on the short body, and while I'd love to switch him onto a taller one, where will I find a regular GREEN body? Oh well, maybe someday........

He's on the standard body, it's just that he has no neck.

Back