Help remembering a tv show

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

martyd

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Does anyone remember a tv show from late 70's perhaps early 80's about the Titanic?
All I can remember is that a diving crew find the ship and the first diver gets shot by the survivors living in an air pocket on board the ship.
Sounds mad but I can still see the divers helmet with a bullet hole in it.
I have had the mickey taken out of me for years and have searched Imdb but can remember the name or who was in it.

Please help........

Does anyone remember a tv show from late 70's perhaps early 80's about the Titanic?
All I can remember is that a diving crew find the ship and the first diver gets shot by the survivors living in an air pocket on board the ship.
Sounds mad but I can still see the divers helmet with a bullet hole in it.
I have had the mickey taken out of me for years and have searched Imdb but can remember the name or who was in it.

Please help........

That I believe was not Titanic but about the Goliath...The title was Goliath something...I think it was "Goliath Awaits"...I remember that miniseries had a young Mark Harmon in it...It was around 1980 or 1981 I believe...Again I think

Thats brilliant. We are looking at it on Imdb now.
Definately looks like the one.

Thanks very much. I knew this forum would come through for me!!

Back